British Fencing has created a Regional Hub Network has been created to support fencing in the local community. The North West hub is responsible for organising and hosting activities that will:
- support coaches, officials, volunteers, clubs and fencers
- develop coaching, training, education and awareness
- offer activities from fencing to coach CPD;
- referee and armoury information;
- nutrition courses;
- local funding grants;
- club development training; etc.
The region will has a Regional Hub Lead Officer (RHLO) who organises and co-ordinate the events in response to the local needs, they can be contacted using the form on the Contacts page.
The events that are organised are displayed in the calendar and can be booked online using the form on the Hub Development page.